We are looking for 2+ candidates to assist us for the 2023 season! A hands on role which includes running cables, ticket scanning, deploying access points and de-rigging after the event.
- Training - 29 May - 2 June (Flexible dates)
- Festival Work - 26 June - 2 June - 7 August
- 0 Hours contract
- Accommodation food and drink included
- Potential extension until September
- The opportunity to see your favourite acts perform live (schedule dependent)
The majority of the work will be onsite with the possibility of warehouse work at our Buntingford office as and when required.
Festival season is our busiest time of year, we are looking for hardworking individuals that enjoy the festival environment and are willing to get their hands dirty!
Permanent contracts maybe available at the end of the season
Applicants must be 21+ with a full UK Driving license
To apply please contact email@example.com with a covering letter and CV.
If you have any questions or wish to discuss the role in more detail please call 01763 87 80 86