Job description: Event IT Project Manager
attend2IT is a Hertfordshire based company that has put its staff at the core of its product since 2009. Our clients include Brighton Pride, Soul Town, Rail Live and large corporate clients under NDA.
Attend2IT provides Event IT solutions for large and small events across Europe and sometimes further. From Wi-Fi, CCTV, Phones to Ticketing and APPs and web-streams we offer one of the most comprehensive, reliable, and friendly services in the industry.
attend2IT also provides WiFi, 10Gb internet and CCTV to Film studios and locations across the UK including OMA-X, Picture house, Netflix and AMC.
We are looking for an Event IT Project Manager to join our growing team of 15. Working out of our Buntingford office and as a Field Engineer across the UK with occasional travel to Europe and beyond.
Event IT Project Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Liaising closely with Clients from first contact to delivery
- Conduct site visits where appropriate
- Designing networks, specifying equipment and pricing for jobs
- Liaising with internal logistical staff for accommodation, event delivery and invoicing of jobs
- Management of the site team on larger allocated jobs
- Installation and delivery of equipment on smaller jobs
Office hours are normally around 9am – 5pm. However onsite working hours need to be flexible based on customer requirements. Typically, attend2IT site teams work a 10 hour day during build and 12 hours during shows and you will be required to work away from home for periods of up to 1-2 weeks
Event IT Project Manager Requirements:
- 1 year + Event Experience (Audio Visual Technician, Lighting Engineer or Sound Engineer etc.)
- Good knowledge and understanding of Computer Networking
- Good customer service
- Full driving licence
We will provide training on all the equipment used so previous experience is not required but may be helpful if you have had experience with any of the following:
- Ruckus and other Wi-Fi products
- Long range wireless links
- Virtual Machines, Linux
- CCTV, PDQs, EPOS, VoIP
- Satellite internet systems
- IPAF, Working at height
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a friendly collaborative environment, on multiple projects simultaneously.
To apply for this Event IT Technician position, please apply on indeed.com