Job Title: (Junior) Event IT Technician
Location: Buntingford, UK
attend2IT provides event IT solutions for both large and small events. From WiFi, CCTV, Phones to ticketing and EPoS we are responsible for the infrastructure at sites across Europe. Including Brighton Pride, Southampton Boat Show and Facebook.
Due to continued growth in its operations, attend2IT require Audio Visual Technician (IT) to work out of our Buntingford office and as a Field Engineer across the UK with occasional travel to Europe. Working on many projects including large outdoor shows, small internet delivery and corporate events.
(Junior) Event IT Technician Role & responsibilities:
- Prepping and unloading jobs in the warehouse
- Pre-configuration of equipment for shows
- Checking-in new equipment
- Deliveries and collections to clients and events
- General tidying and maintenance
- Installation of equipment at client sites
- Assisting on larger shows in the UK and Europe
- Office hours are normally around 9am – 5pm. However onsite working hours need to be flexible based on customer requirements. Typically, attend2IT site teams work a 10 hour day during build and 12 hours during shows. The events industry can be demanding on your time and you will be required to work away from home for periods of up to 1 week.
(Junior) Event IT Technician Requirements:
- Full driving license
- Good positive attitude to work and a desire to learn
- Able to work calmly under pressure
- Good customer service
- ICT Skills
- A basic knowledge of computer networking
We will provide training on the equipment used so previous experience is not required but may be helpful if you have had experience with any of the following:
- Ruckus and other WiFi products
- VMWareESXi, VoIP, Linux
- CCTV, PDQs, EPOS,
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a friendly collaborative environment, on multiple projects simultaneously. The job would ideally be suitable for an Audio Visual Technician with IT knowledge or somebody looking for a similar role in the events industry.
To apply for this (Junior) Event IT Technician position, please E-Mail email@example.com!